[solved] Form Studio 2 no longer working

Area for english topics
Antworten
philpw99
[solved] Form Studio 2 no longer working

Beitrag von philpw99 »

I wish I knew what happened. I have been using ISN AutoIt Studio for about a year. Things worked fine until today I tried to open a .isf form and see this:
Bild
Don't know why all in a sudden the form studio no longer works. It works well like 2 weeks ago.
I am using Windows 11, but that shouldn't be the reason.
Recently I upgrade my video card to RTX3090, but that shouldn't be the reason either.
I'd like to continue using the great ISN AutoIt Studio as my AutoIt project manager. Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot this problem?
At the meantime, I will download the source and do some basic troubleshooting. I will report back if I find anything.
Zuletzt geändert von philpw99 am Do 29. Dez 2022, 18:07, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
philpw99
Re: Form Studio 2 no longer working

Beitrag von philpw99 »

Just found out why it was not working. It was all my fault. :D
Previously I did some experiment and replace the "AutoIt3.exe" with the 64bit "AutoIt3_x64.exe". This is the reason why Form Studio 2 couldn't load any more. After I replace the AutoIt3.exe with the proper one everything is working again. :lol:
ISI360
Administrator
Re: [solved] Form Studio 2 no longer working

Beitrag von ISI360 »

Glad to hear you solved it yourselfe.

And yes, you are correct. The ISN uses a own copy of the AutoIt3.exe (32bit) for it´s operation. Stuff do not work well currently with the x64 version...which causes this error.
Antworten