Verwaltung der Änderungprotokolle

Du möchtest Feedback losweden oder hast Vorschläge für das ISN AutoIt Studio? Dann bist du hier richtig!
Antworten
rynow
Verwaltung der Änderungprotokolle

Beitrag von rynow »

Die neue Protokoll Funktion ist natürlich genial! Ersparrt mir viel Arbeit. Kannst du dennoch bei der Zeit(in ms) das ganze auf Stunden oder wenigsten Minuten ändern. Ersparrt mir das rechnen :D
99 bugs in the code, 99 bugs.
take one down fix it around, 117 bugs in the code....
ISI360
Administrator
Re: Verwaltung der Änderungprotokolle

Beitrag von ISI360 »

Ich werde einen kleinen Umrechner im nächsten Update einplanen
brob_oa
Macro capability

Beitrag von brob_oa »

I was surprised to find out that the "Macros" capability did not support code snippets. Is there any way to add that support? Also, I have developed the ability to load and run externalized AutoIT scripts from my project at runtime. I have a different file extension for these externalized scripts and would like to add support for the in the context menu of the Project Tree. Is there any way to add other filetypes and the editor that is to be used for them to the File...New... capability?
TANX.Rob
BTW, Great product...It does some very nice things...
ISI360
Administrator
Re: Verwaltung der Änderungprotokolle

Beitrag von ISI360 »

Good news: In 0.96 BETA there will be a new macro where you can insert some Code...and when you run the macro the code will be inserted at Cursor position!

PS: Next time please make an extra thread for your question (in the "english only area" at its best ^^)
Antworten