DBUG Program Help

Area for english topics
Antworten
brob_oa
DBUG Program Help

Beitrag von brob_oa »

Where can I find out about the included DBUG program? The only thing in the folder is the .au3 file and the interface is not clear enough as to what is what. There are two multiline edit controls in the UI. One states <command> and the other states <result>. Is this supposed to be a type of programmer's console? If the is a debugger, where is the script stopped at when the program starts? Can you set breakpoints in the editor? I am very interested in trying out this DBUG program, but haven't got a clue as to what is what? Anyways, without knowing what anything means and/or operates, the only thing I can say is you have some resizing issues with those two edit controls I talked about. Please advise as to how/what this program is supposed to do and how. I am not looking for complete documentation, simply how can I expect the program to behave. Please get back to me ASAP.
TANX.Rob
ISI360
Administrator
Re: DBUG Program Help

Beitrag von ISI360 »

Hi

The ISN uses this Debugger:
http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic ... or-autoit/
Maybe you can ask there your questions about the tool.

About the command field:
If you pause your script (with the pause button) you can enter here commands which will be executet in your script. For example enter a variable (eg. $var) and press CTRL+ENTER and you see the content of the variable in <result>.
This works also with commands or funcs. So the <result> area shows the result of the entered command/func.
Maybe this helps you a little bit.

And about the resizing problem: I will fix it in the next update! ;)

PS: I moved this topic in the english area.
PPS: Sorry for my bad english ^^
Antworten